Turnkey projects concentrate all the managerial and technical competences of the organization. The concept has been developed to meet the needs of clients who want technically viable and economically efficient solutions, in response to a specific problem or part of a development plan.
Benefits for the client:
- Effective project management;
- A single general contractor – cost savings;
- A single project manager for higher efficiency and faster response time;
- Responsibility and coordination of all project activities;
- Project budgeting prior to the design and cost savings programs;
What does a “Turnkey Project” include?
- Feasibility study – technical audit;
- Cost analysis;
- Execution of works;
- Final documentation;