LOW ELECTRICAL AND CURRENT INSTALLATIONS
With extensive experience in the field of electrical installations and low current systems, SIS offers complete services from consulting, design, installation, commissioning, training, service and maintenance.
In order to meet the needs of its clients, SIS offers consultancy services and feasibility studies. Thus, SIS provides the optimal solution for each project, taking into account both the client’s requirements and the material resources made available.
SIS has qualified and certified personnel for electrical and low current design projects. Also, the company is certified according to the legal provisions:
- General Inspectorate of the Romanian Police to carry out activities of design, installation, modification or maintenance of the components or alarm systems against burglary
- General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations for designing systems and installations for signaling, alarming and alerting in case of fire
- General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations for designing systems and installations for limiting and extinguishing fires
- The National Energy Regulatory Authority for the design and execution of interior electrical installations for civil and industrial constructions, air and underground connections, at a nominal voltage of 0.4 kV
SIS can elaborate conceptual projects, at technical project level and execution details for any type of electrical installations and low currents (safety and security systems, hospital systems, communication systems, building management systems).
Installation and commissioning
SIS has qualified and certified personnel for installation and commissioning of low current systems. Also, the company is certified according to the legal provisions:
- General Inspectorate of the Romanian Police in order to carry out activities of design, installation, modification or maintenance of the components or alarm systems against burglary pentru a putea efectua activitati de proiectare, instalare, modificare sau intretinere a componentelor sau sistemelor de alarmare impotriva efractiei
- General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations for installation and maintenance of systems and installations for signaling, alarming and alerting in case of fire
- General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations for installation and maintenance of fire extinguishing systems and installations, except for those containing certain fluorinated greenhouse gases
Together with its partners, SIS can also provide installation for indoor and outdoor electrical installations.
SIS offers operator training services and provides detailed procedures for operating the installed systems.
Service and maintenance
To ensure the proper functioning of installed systems and the preventive detection of problems that may occur, SIS offers service and maintenance services for low current systems.
Classic maintenance services
Advanced maintenance services
Testing, calibration and certification
Remote Control Center
Backup and restoration services
Safety and security systems
SIS offers security and safety solutions adapted to the needs and requirements of each client, from stand-alone detection and surveillance systems, to integrated systems adapted to the type of activity. The systems offered are reliable and flexible, they can be modified and extended later without incurring additional costs. SIS offers consulting, design, installation, commissioning, training, service and maintenance services for Multimedia Systems.
- Public address systems – for sending audio messages in a certain space
- Information systems – stand-alone display panels or centralized public information systems
- TV distribution – TV distribution networks inside
- Translation systems
SIS installs anti-burglary systems of any complexity, from systems for the apartment, to systems for commercial spaces, centralized, dispatched systems.
Video surveillance systems
The role of the system is to ensure the capture of images from the areas of interest established together with the beneficiary, their processing and recording on specialized equipment, the visualization of the images on the monitors, allowing the dedicated personnel a quick action in case of emergence of unwanted malfunctions or events in the supervised points.
- Conventional systems
- IP systems
Access control and timekeeping systems
The role of the system is to restrict and monitor access in the spaces designated by the beneficiary.
- Conventional systems for buildings
- Timing systems
- Parking systems
Intercom and video intercom systems
Intercom and video intercom systems allow communication with visitors without physically interacting with them and offer the option of choosing whether to allow access to the callers in the building.
- Wicket intercom
- Conventional intercom systems for buildings
- Video Intercom Systems
- Management systems
Structured cabling systems
SIS offers structured cabling solutions from cat5 to cat7, FOD (Fiber Optic on Desk) or wireless networks. The SIS team can provide wiring, installation, equipment configuration services, certification of the category with specialized equipment.
The hospital systems are dedicated to ensuring patient safety by alerting medical staff. SIS offers customized systems according to the needs of patients, from simple alerting systems and up to two-way communication systems, with remote management, reporting and alerting functions.