Training, maintenance and support are the key in identifying a partner for industrial solutions. The technical support is an action that aims to adopt an efficient and functional solution within a project, with the assurance of interventions for identify and solve the issues that have arisen.
Whether you are considering developing a new system, modernization an existing installation or expanding your current solutions, the decisions taken in the initial stages are crucial to the success of the project. For this reason, SIS can provide technical support for identifying, documenting and implementing optimal solutions to meet the proposed objectives. We offer assistance in all technical requirements through specific offers, starting from basic technical support and up to individual custom contracts, which include:
– Identification and rapid management of incidents
– Remote support (by telephone, remote connection) or on location
– Multiple cotact methods
– High availability
Our support services are available 24/7 for all clients. We can provide technical support for:
– SCADA systems: PcVue, WinCC, Iconix, Integra XoR
– PLC / DCS systems: HIMA, Siemens S7-300, Siemens S7-1200, Seneca, Phoenix Contact
– Interface through communication protocols: OPC, Modbus, Profibus
– Interconnection applications: Cogent / Skkynet, Kepware, Matrikon, SDG (Secure Data Gateway)
– Security and security systems (fire, CCTV, burglary, anti-access): Bentel, Polon Alfa, Hochichi, Kentec
Since we like the challenges, do not hesitate to contact us for any problems with your systems, so that we can identify together how and if we can be of help.